This wine punch recipe from Mixologist and BarSmarts Graduate Karen Frazier is fruity and delicious. All the delicious flavors without the hangover! Makes 6 servings.
- 1 750 mL bottle of alcohol-free red wine
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 lime, sliced
- 1/4 cup orgeat syrup
- 1 cup orange juice, chilled
- 1 cup tonic water, chilled
- In a pitcher, combine the alcohol-free wine, orange slices, lemon slices, lime slices, syrup, and orange juice. Stir and refrigerate for at least three hours.
- Fill to the top with ice and tonic water.
Thanks Love to Know cocktails.