Office & Fulfillment Coordinator
As Better Rhodes Fulfillment Coordinator you will be responsible for the overall administration of our office and fulfillment operations on a day-to-day basis. This includes: processing purchase orders, administering our inventory tracking and ordering, A/R, A/P, pricing reviews, basic bookkeeping as well as general support to company management.
You will work directly with the company’s founders and collaborate with management to identify opportunities and improve business results, including leading projects. To succeed in this position you will need to be an agile team player who enjoys working cross-functionally with different parts of the organization. The ideal candidate thrives in an environment where you’ll be wearing multiple hats – executive assistant, bookkeeper and business strategist.
With the Better Rhodes team you’ll have the support to excel at work, and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
- Administer day to day bookkeeping activities and identify issues. Ensure accuracy and check reports for issues.
- Cash flow management including Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable administration and processing.
- Coordinate tracking and review of pricing - retail and wholesale prices and costs.
- Coordinate tracking and review of shipping - costs by destinations and options.
- Coordinate administrative functions; troubleshoot complex matters that arise in a timely fashion.
- Proactively identify trends and issues to share with team and management.
- Review and support for reports and related research (e.g. pricing reporting and comparisons, team dashboard support).
- Support team with logistics planning for tradeshows and other events.
- Experience with bookkeeping and A/R, A/P.
- Excellent data entry skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficiency in bookkeeping software, such as QuickBooks or Xero, MS Excel, and Google Sheets.
- Clear, effective written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive and team player.
- Please email your information (Job Experience/Resume and Cover Letter) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any questions or for more information send us an email.