The Better Rhodes Showroom is the first and only booze-free bottle shop, tasting room, and community spot in New England and the CT Shoreline.
We offer the largest selection of non-alcoholic beverages and are passionate about giving healthy, mindful choices to everyone! Why would someone not want to drink alcohol you may ask? Some people have to work in the morning, they are pregnant, training for a big race, taking medication, can’t for religious reasons, want to lose weight, strive to be more present, and so on. The reasons are endless and all of them are valid. Our goal is to establish a community that makes alcohol-free fun, great tasting, and accessible.
At the showroom, you can shop in person from our entire range of alcohol-free and non-alcoholic beers, wines, spirits, functional drinks, mixers, and pre-mixed alcohol-free beverages.
SHOWROOM HOURS - Expanded hours coming soon!
WEDNESDAY - FRIDAY | 11am - 5pm
BOOK TASTINGS: Tastings are now being offered by appointment. Call (203) 421-2574 or email us to request a time.
Tastings are 30-45 minutes, and are $15 per person, which comes with 2 products. Each additional product opened is $8. Should both/all members of the party taste the same products, the per person cost will be reduced. You may also purchase the bottles opened for the tasting at a 25% discount.
Check out our founder, Chris Becker speaking from our Showroom on NYBERG on News8!
Here are directions:
We're conveniently located off I-95 on the CT Shoreline in Madison.
175 Fort Path Road, Unit 209, Madison CT, 064443
From I-95 North (New York, New Haven)
- Exit 59 - Goose Lane
- Turn Right off the ramp and immediately Left onto Route 1/Boston Post Road for 1.9 miles.
- Turn Left on Mungertown Road, go under the train tracks,
- Turn Right on Johnson Lane - and go to the end.
- Turn Right on Fort Path Road, and in about 800 feet, the entrance to the business park is on the Right
- Exit 60 for Mungertown Rd
- Left onto Mungertown Rd - and in 450 feet,
- Left onto Fort Path Rd - and in 650 feet,
- Slight right to stay on Fort Path Rd, and in about 0.3 miles, the entrance to the business park is on the Right
Please email us using the contact form below, or at email@example.com or give us a call at (203) 421-2574 with any questions or to start scheduling tastings now!