We are seeking energetic individuals with a "can-do" attitude to join us as part of our continued growth and expansion.
As a Better Rhodes Fulfillment Specialist, you will be reliable, responsible, and able to commit to regular work hours as we manage our rapid business growth. This position is responsible for handling orders through the entire fulfillment process: from picking and packing to scanning and labeling. To succeed in this position you will need a positive attitude, the ability to prioritize tasks and work under pressure, and be a team player.
With the Better Rhodes team you’ll have the support to excel at work and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
- Prepare orders by processing requests, including specialized orders that take high levels of attention and care, pulling materials, wrapping and boxing, scanning and labeling boxes, closing a securing boxes, and placing orders in the delivery area.
- Receive inventory and stock inbound freight.
- Break down boxes, restock supplies, and other maintenance duties in-line with the position.
- Keep track of, and participate in inventory counts/management.
- Inspect products for damages.
- Promote a clean and orderly shipping supply area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Previous experience in manufacturing, assembly, or similar industry preferred, but not required
- Ability to lift or move at least 50 lbs and ability to stand for at least 8 hours.
- Ability to work occasional weekends, holiday and overtime as required.
- Great communication skills.
- Excellent "can-do" attitude, strong work ethic, and great team spirit.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Capability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Please email your information (Job Experience/Resume and Cover Letter) to: email@example.com
For any questions, or for more information, please send us an email.