3 Easy and Delicious Mocktail Recipes Perfect For The Holidays
Looking for some delicious, alcohol-free mocktail recipes perfect for the holiday season?
This year, Billy The Bartender has three great holiday mocktail recipes featuring some great alcohol-free products including spirits and beer!
Billy makes the recipes easy and accessible by using holiday leftover ingredients like candy canes and fruit!
As Billy The Bartender says; "If I can Do It, You Can Do It, So let's Get To It!
Ready to get your groove on?
Jingle Bell Rock AF Sour
Get jiggy with the Jingle Bell Rock AF Sour! This mocktail features Ceder's Crisp Gin AF Spirit!
- 2 oz of Ceder's Crisp Non-alcoholic
- 1 fresh squeezed juice from lemon
- 1 egg white
- 1 oz of candy cane simple syrup: (recipe on the Better Rhodes website)
- Small candy cane garnish
- Lemon wedge garnish
- Pour all ingredients (except ice) into a shaker
- Dry shake it for one minute
- Add ice,
- shake for one minute
- Strain into a cocktail glass!
Merry Bloody Mary AF Beer Chelada
Craving something a little spicy in the morning over the holidays?
Turn that yawn into a big smile and get merry with the Merry Bloody Mary AF Beer Chelada: This mocktail features Splash Bloody Mary and Athletic Brewing Co All Out Extra Dark beer!
- Splash Bloody Mary
- One can Athletic Brewing All Out Extra Dark
- Candy cane spicy rub: Crushed candy canes, Montreal Steak Seasoning, Cayenne Pepper
- Lime wedge
- Olives, pickles, roasted peppers (any savory garnishes you have laying around) skewered on a stick!
- Rub the lime wedge on the rim of a high ball glass. Place rim into candy cane rub.
- Pour ice into the glass
- Fill glass 2/3 with Splash Bloody Mary
- Top 1/3 with Athletic Brewing All Out Extra Dark
- Place a savory vegetable skewer in the glass
Holiday Beer Sangria
Craving that holiday fruit taste while sitting by the fire? Kick back and enjoy a Holiday Beer Sangria! This mocktail featured Well Being Victory Wheat beer!
- Leftover holiday fruit slices like orange/apple/cranberry, pomegranate seeds, cinnamon stick (use what you have)
- 2 oz Apple Cider
- Any light non-alcoholic beer
- Place fruit in low ball (or stemless wineglass) glass with ice
- Add Apple Cider
- Add non-alcoholic beer
All of the products for these recipes are linked to their pages, so be sure to pick up the ingredients and enjoy your own holiday recipes today or impress those around you.
Happy Holidays from Better Rhodes!